Federal Metals: Calgary’s Top Metal Supplier
Federal Metals is a well-respected scrap metal and copper recycler and supplier that provides a variety of steel products for commercial and industrial buyers in Calgary. For over 50 years we have built a reputation of excellent customer service, high-quality products, and prompt deliveries to help our client’s projects stay on schedule.
Whether you are a family-owned or multi-national business, our inventory of steel products is sure to include what you need. At Federal Metals we carry:
- Steel Angle: Strong and ridged steel angle, which has been hot rolled into L-section bars, has endless applications for repair, manufacturing, and fabrication.
- Steel Channel: Steel channel is used for a variety of structural and architectural applications in order to provide a sturdy finish because it can be welded and cut to any needed size.
- Steel Flat Bar: Easy to cut and form, flat steel bar is the most popular type of steel used in repairs, maintenance, general fabrication, transportation equipment, and agricultural implements.
- Steel HSS Square & Rectangle Tubing: Hollow structural sections (HSS) are used extensively in construction and engineering. Federal Metals carries square and rectangular HSS tubing at lengths of 10, 12, 20, and 24 feet.
- A53 GR B Schedule 40 Welded Pipe: A53 welded pipe is often used in construction to provide structural support as it is both malleable and strong enough to withstand industrial pressure.
- Hot-Rolled Steel Plates: Hot-rolled steel plates are incredibly versatile and can be found anywhere from the workbench in your garage to high-rise buildings and off-shore oil rigs.
- Round & Squared Steel Plates: Easily cut, drilled, and welded, both round and squared steel bars are used for all sorts of domestic, commercial, and industrial projects.
Visit Federal Metals in Calgary for All Your Metal Supply Needs
Buying recycled metal rather than new metal is a smart choice for any business. The end product is exactly the same, and the price just can’t be beat. Not only does buying metal from Federal Metals come with economic benefits, but it will also help to reduce the impact that your business has on the environment.
If you have any questions, concerns, or if you’d like to buy materials from Federal Metals, then simply give us a call, send us an e-mail, or come visit us today.